Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leinster people

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 vezidinma

Reference No:20090402097894
    I wish to cancel my driving test date at 2nd of june 2009, and extend it to25th of june 2009.
    My reason for seeking cancellation is that I require more time for practise in-order so that i do not loose my permit.
    Thanks,
    vincent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭Schuhart

dellas1979 wrote: »
    I dont know many Leinster people, but the people I did meet over there (and my friends found the same) is that alot of them are obnoxious. They dont know how to throw a party and are super tight (constantly complaining about price of things).
    I'd almost exactly the same experience.

I'd bought the tickets for the final ages ago, assuming it would be Munster. But, like, I wasn't going to tear them up just because it was Leinster. So I went over to sort of ostentatiously cheer for them in the hope they'd lose, but the feckers won so I had to do the whole magnanimity thing again.

I think it was around this time that I realised I just hated the feckers. I found the Leicester supporters far better company, because the sight of them didn't remind me that Leinster were after winning. In fact, I just prefer English people in general. Could we not just rejoin the UK, and leave Dublin behind?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

vezidinma wrote: »
    Reference No:20090402097894
    I wish to cancel my driving test date at 2nd of june 2009, and extend it to25th of june 2009.
    My reason for seeking cancellation is that I require more time for practise in-order so that i do not loose my permit.
    Thanks,
    vincent

Hahahah brilliant!

Old people should not be allowed on the internet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭tolteq

No that's me behind the girl. You might note a few things. I am the tallest in the team. I have the biggest bulge and FYO the only guy in the team to nail her :cool:

you must have a boring job.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Meh, we were over there and all we got from Munster fans on the Friday was abuse, and this was from grown men, some with kids.
    The Leicester fans shook our hands afterwards, while some other lovely Munster fans decided to give us more abuse.
    On the other hand there were some Munster fans who came into the pub and joined in the singing and the dancing. Being an adult I'd never group all Munster fans in with the first lot.

• Advertisement
Advertisement