Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Felix cat-food in Super-Valu - 25% off

Options
  • 25-05-2009 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

I see Super-Valu are doing a promo on Felix cat food 12 pouch Packs. (Getting 2 kittens shortly so I am stocking up!) Bought 4 boxes yesterday of the kitten variety for 15.96 (3.99 each). When I went to the till they were scanning in at 6.37 each! - just a computer error so they lady at the till changed the price. Anyway, that's a saving of 9.52 for the lot... Not bad at all Super-valu!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

hope you checked the date to make sure theyre not due to expire before you'll have time to use them all up ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 41 bhaneasa

Molberts wrote: »
    hope you checked the date to make sure theyre not due to expire before you'll have time to use them all up ;)

Yes, Molberts, sure did. 06/2010, first thing I checked! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭PCros

Dunnes surpasses that offer with Whiskas adult and kitten puches 12 pack for €2.49 each.

Not sure if the offer is still on, I bought 15 boxes!

PCros wrote: »
    Dunnes surpasses that offer with Whiskas adult and kitten puches 12 pack for €2.49 each.

Not sure if the offer is still on, I bought 15 boxes!

Damn, Pcros - haven't been in Dunnes in ages. Will make a trip there during the week if poss, cheers! :)

bhaneasa wrote: »
    Damn, Pcros - haven't been in Dunnes in ages. Will make a trip there during the week if poss, cheers! :)

No probs, they must of taught I was mad, trolley full of cat food.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

PCros wrote: »
    No probs, they must of taught I was mad, trolley full of cat food.:D

he he you should have said something like - "great that's my dinners sorted for the next two weeks" just to watch everyone go :eek::eek::eek:

I have an eeevil streak :pac:

he he you should have said something like - "great that's my dinners sorted for the next two weeks" just to watch everyone go :eek::eek::eek:

:D:D:D

Yeah, might do that next time.....say something like "this damn recession I have to resort to eating this crap".

Advertisement