Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost and availability of Afterschool care

• 25-05-2009 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

I will shortly need to book a place in an afterschool facility in the greystones/delgany area. Does anyone have any idea of the cost of these facilites and if there is any you can recommend? What services do they provide (i.e drop and collect from school, meal/ supervision of homework)? I can find lots of information on creches in the area but very little on afterschool. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

I know The Park Academy in Eden Gate have afterschool...but wouldn't have a clue about costs. Speak to Gina (manager), she'll be able to give you the low down.

http://www.theparkacademy.ie/edengate/index.html

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 fabulusbakerboy

try the website www.mychildcare.ie
    if a creche is up on it it should contain a lot of the information you need, I saw puroga on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Tomato

The Park Academy in Eden Gate offer collection, full hot lunch and snacks, homework assistance / supervision, games and scheduled activities etc. The cost is €800 per month for 5 days a week. Fantastic service..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭GingerDave

Tomato wrote: »
    The Park Academy in Eden Gate offer collection, full hot lunch and snacks, homework assistance / supervision, games and scheduled activities etc. The cost is €800 per month for 5 days a week. Fantastic service..

800 euros a month!!!! Should be a good service for that.:eek:
    Don't be telling the wife she'll be after this as fee for her superior services.:)

Advertisement