Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone recommend a house cleaner

Options
  • 25-05-2009 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Can anyone recommend a good and reliable house cleaner? Most of the previous posts are recommendations of cleaning companies but I have had a bad experience with these in the past so I would like to deal directly with someone. Please PM me the details if you know of someone you would recommend.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Pepinot

Did you manage to get any replies on this issue as also looking for cleaner!!! Just wondering if anyone PM'd you with names/numbers

Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40 AMM

Sent you on a pm with details

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭pepperds

@AMM

could you PM me the recommendations. Did you take any of them up and how was the experience?

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭JandS

hi,

can you PM me the details also? I am interested in a cleaner too

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 caterpillargirl

Please could you pm me as well - id really appreciate it!
    What is a good hourly rate (i'm hoping for 10 to 15 but obviously closer to 10 would be better) Also how does it work - do they only do 2 hrs at a time? i.e not an hour twice a week? How much does a big blitz usually cost?

Looking forward to having a cleaner house!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Decks

Could you please PM me too. I really need one, thanks very much...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 cherry4

Hi please please pm me too

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭hamstervision

Could you PM me too or could we get this put up in a sticky-thread? Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭dubrunner

AMM wrote: »
    Sent you on a pm with details

Hi there,

Could you PM please with details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭woofie87

i would also be interested if anyone could PM with details that would be great thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

AMM, if the person you have is interested, their details could be added to the sticky at the top of this forum.

Might save a lengthy thread of folks asking for you to PM them!

Obviously you'll have to PM the details to me to add them, but consider it as taking one for the team... :D

Advertisement