Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speakers in rooms....

Options
  • 25-05-2009 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

alright folks...

i would like to put a few speakers into ceilings so i can listen to my tunes in different rooms...i dont want a fancy 5 grand celtic tiger system, i'd prefer a cheap n cheerful diy job to match the recessionary times thats in it...so i turn to fellow boarders for advice...

how do i do it..

I already have an ipod docking station so was thinking as using this as my "hub", but i'd also like to be able to hook up alternative devices...radio/media player etc

i presume i stick the speakers in place and run all the cables back to the "hub"....

ah i havent a clue, please advise!

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

You might also get some good responses here, let me know if you want to move the thread to any of the linked forums.

Advertisement