Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

part time course - september

Options
  • 25-05-2009 2:48pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 949 ✭✭✭

ive applied to do a part time course starting in september, anyone have any idea when il know if ive actually been accepted onto it!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Well I hope you applied with proper grammar otherwise your chances would probably be diminished.

Contact the programme office for whatever course it is and they should be able to give you a timeframe, it changes from course to course.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 949 ✭✭✭maxxie

Brimmy wrote: »
    Well I hope you applied with proper grammar otherwise your chances would probably be diminished.

Contact the programme office for whatever course it is and they should be able to give you a timeframe, it changes from course to course.

Thank you for the smug reply Brimmy!

maxxie wrote: »
    Thank you for the smug reply Brimmy!

Not smug at all, just correcting atrocious grammar especially when you're applying to an academic institution. You're welcome though :)

(Seriously, programme office is the way to go to find out).

im posting on boards so not too worried about grammar to be honest..

but thanks for the advice all the same, i will get in touch with them now..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭alan4cult

Wow that was a smug reply and by the way it's spelt "time frame" not "timeframe" if you want to be precise.

royal-fail.jpg

• Advertisement

alan4cult wrote: »
    Wow that was a smug reply and by the way it's spelt "time frame" not "timeframe" if you want to be precise.

Yes because the possibility of a typo isn't out of the question?

I suggest you look at a dictionary for the meaning of the word because admitting an error to someone isn't being smug. This response however, much like yours, is my being smug. Although I am grateful you provided a witty picture to back up your claim. You're hilarious.

Yes because the possibility of a typo isn't out of the question?

I suggest you look at a dictionary for the meaning of the word because admitting an error to someone isn't being smug. This response however, much like yours, is my being smug. Although I am grateful you provided a witty picture to back up your claim. You're hilarious.

haha :D, see your smugness wont get you very far! Here is a tip for you Brimmeister. Take a day off, you dont have to be a prick everyday of your life! :p

Now that's just personal abuse which just isn't nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 allnamesaregone

Now that's just personal abuse which just isn't nice.
    Or maybe it's just good advice?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

maxxie wrote: »
    haha :D, see your smugness wont get you very far! Here is a tip for you Brimmeister. Take a day off, you dont have to be a prick everyday of your life! :p
    Infracted.
    Or maybe it's just good advice?
    No, no, it's personal abuse. You can tell by the insult.

• Advertisement
Advertisement