Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change of number on o2 contract

• 25-05-2009 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭

I am on the clear 50 month to month contract and I want to change my phone number. I see that is a free as a one off on the o2 website.

Now I own the number I want to change it to, but it is currently on 3 but I am willing to port it.

So is it possible to port in a number onto an existing contract?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭O2_Daryll

Yes it is. If you port the number to O2 it can be added to your exsisting account as an addendum.(remind them of this in store) once the number is active on our network you can change it to a new random number or by using one of the numbers on the name your number website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I think you have the wrong end of the stick.

I am already with o2 and do not want another account or contract.

I already has 1 number which I want to change. I already has another number that i wish to subsitute onto my existing phone.

Any clearer now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭O2_Daryll

Ok so the number you have on O2 now is the one you want to change and you want to change it with a number you own on other network but keep it on O2. Yes we can do this there is a bit of work invovled but I have done it before.

Advertisement