Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amateur Sports Photographer Required In Enniscorthy

Options
  • 25-05-2009 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Amateur Sports Photographer Required In Enniscorthy RFC

Not sure if this is best place to put this but mods feel free to move if necessary

I am looking for a volunteer to take some action & team shots at a Tag Rugby season we are running in Enniscorthy RFC (more details here)
    They will then be posted on the Irish rugby site and club tag site. Credit will be given of course

Might suit a beginner looking to get some practice with action shots or try out their brand swanking new camera. Either way it would be better than the ones I can take with my 5 yr old fuji finepix

If you're interested or know anyone in the area that would be, feel free to PM me

Advertisement