Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Done Deal - Puppy Trafficker ?

Options
  • 25-05-2009 4:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭

:mad: What are your views on this ad on D.D Man has posted ad looking to by full litters of pups, reg or non reg all breeds. That is multiple breeds.

I don't normally have a problem with D.D but after seeing this ad and knowing that these fella's usually buy pups cheap they are therefore usually supplied by puppy farmers, or unreputable breeders, then they take them to U.K and sell on for profit.

I'm not against anyone breeding or selling dogs etc, but given the plight of these pups from birth until they reach U.K where they are sold on I feel it is unethical to allow them to post this ad.

Does anyone agree or disagree. What are your thoughts

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

It is suspicious. Can you not report the ad?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Munster Gal

Why on earth would you want full litters of all different breeds regardless of whether they're registered or not? It sounds very dodgy to me, I'd love to call up and see what the story was but I wouldn't have the nerve for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭looserock

cloudy day wrote: »
    :mad: What are your views on this ad on D.D Man has posted ad looking to by full litters of pups, reg or non reg all breeds. That is multiple breeds.

I don't normally have a problem with D.D but after seeing this ad and knowing that these fella's usually buy pups cheap they are therefore usually supplied by puppy farmers, or unreputable breeders, then they take them to U.K and sell on for profit.

I'm not against anyone breeding or selling dogs etc, but given the plight of these pups from birth until they reach U.K where they are sold on I feel it is unethical to allow them to post this ad.

Does anyone agree or disagree. What are your thoughts

I agree, but I can't find the ad, It may already have been removed.

I've reported several dodgy ads and they were removed pretty quick.

If its still there can you post a link?

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Call me Socket

No, it doesn't sound right...
    I can't find the ad either...
    Report it if you haven't already?

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭jen_23

Some people really have some cheek to think let alone post something to that effect. And anyone who would actually sell to someone like that is even worse in my opinion.

Things I would love to do to some people if I got the chance ......... Sigh......

• Advertisement
Advertisement