Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pavillion, Swords

Options
  • 25-05-2009 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭

Hey there,
    Can anyone tell me how to get out to the pavillion centre in swords by bus, from dublin city centre? and roughly how long it takes? the link for directions on the pavillion website doesn't work and i have an interview there tomorrow!

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 CatLady1

Hi Mewzel,You can get the 41 from Abbey Street, can take 40mins to an hour. The 41 stops right outside the pavillion. You won't miss it.Good luck with the interview!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

Brilliant! thanks a million! hopefully i'll get the job! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TarfHead

Mewzel wrote: »
    Hey there,
    Can anyone tell me how to get out to the pavillion centre in swords by bus, from dublin city centre? and roughly how long it takes? the link for directions on the pavillion website doesn't work and i have an interview there tomorrow!

Thanks!

The 33 heads down Swords Main Street. On the right-hand side of the street, there's a large Penneys, through which you can get to The Pavilions SC, i.e. walk to far end of store and out the doors at that end.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭PWEI

The Swords Express stops right outside the main entrance and it only takes about 25mins.You can get it from Eden Quay (outside The Laughter Lounge).
    Heres' the timetable;

http://www.swordsexpress.com/blog/timetable/

Advertisement