Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Just passed - what do I do next?

• 25-05-2009 4:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭

dont know if this is the right place to post this :P
    but i passed my theory test there last week in the north dublin (santry) test centre. the girl said I had to get an eye test done or something and i have to go somewhere to get the actual provision

ha, i sound dumb with not knowing what to do next.. but what exactly do i do next?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Get your eye test done. Any optician will able to help included places like specsavers.

Bring that why your passport photos, money, theory test cert and completed application to tax office.

They will then post out your learners permit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭whatsamsn

ah cheers :)
    so i just ring up any opticians and book an eyetest?

*edit*
    oh i get ya. ring up any one.

will do thanks :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 382 ✭✭ak51535

can ya just get a cert from ur GP coz i have to go for a medicak for somthing else, and was wondering can i not just get him to give me an eye cert there and then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 382 ✭✭ak51535

aright, thanks! saves the hassle of goin' to 2 places so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭whatsamsn

hey guys,
    got the form from my local garda station and got the eyetest.

i was looking at the learner permit form tho. it mentions something about a medical test? (from a doctor) i'm not quite sure if that applies to me tho?
    i am just applying for a car... can anyone help me out? i know the eyetest has to be done. But do i have to bring a medical cert too?

cheers.

Advertisement