Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I saw the matrix and I think I liked it.

Options
  • 25-05-2009 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78,422 ✭✭✭✭

When I load this page http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=246 I very briefly (<1 second) get to see the thread tags for each thread. Is this a coming feature?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

I think it's the alt text for the tag image that sometimes gets loaded before the image. there have been a few slow-loading images for me, thought it might just be me. I bet like 50 million other people have just typed this before me.

edit: right well I'm either fast, or wrong.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Happens me regularly enough for a few seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Victor wrote: »
    When I load this page http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=246 I very briefly (<1 second) get to see the thread tags for each thread. Is this a coming feature?

No0b :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I kissed a girl...no can't see it (opera or FF)

• Registered Users Posts: 78,422 ✭✭✭✭Victor

6th wrote: »
    No0b :pac:
    So you regularly have slow loading? I don't. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Victor wrote: »
    So you regularly have slow loading? I don't. :)

Nope, Boards regularily loads slowly ... theres a difference ;)

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

I've extended the cache time on some more images, shouldn't see stuff like that again (frequently) unless your browser is ignoring the cache headers for some reason.

Myself and Conor have been chipping away at this stuff for the last week or so, and it will be an ongoing thing :)

Advertisement