Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

french written expression?

Options
  • 25-05-2009 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭

ok our teacher more or less ignored this whole part of the exam apart from the letters! does anyone know if any of the revision books, (revise wise, rapid revision, lsms, shortcuts to succes) have good phrases and examples i could get and learn off? or anywhere else with good examples?

and please dont say look at skoool.ie ! if not i am actually going to have to get on to google translator and make up my own and that cant be good! thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

ok our teacher more or less ignored this whole part of the exam apart from the letters! does anyone know if any of the revision books, (revise wise, rapid revision, lsms, shortcuts to succes) have good phrases and examples i could get and learn off? or anywhere else with good examples?

and please dont say look at skoool.ie ! if not i am actually going to have to get on to google translator and make up my own and that cant be good! thanks!

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=french+phrases

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

Swizz wrote: »

Also the search button is there for a reason on these forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭english4490

Swizz wrote: »
    Also the search button is there for a reason on these forums.
    thats not what i asked for, i was asking, if you look at my first post, was had any of them revision books got any good samples of the opinion piece and phrases to go with them. if it was a simple case of looking for random french phrases i would have googled it in the first place. and i did use the search feature, there are no recent threads on this either.

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭english4490

plus its not so long ago when you asked a similar question and were given the very same reply!:eek:

Advertisement