Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gerbils

Options
  • 25-05-2009 6:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭

I'm about 3 months ahead of myself but I like to be prepared. My son wants gerbils and we've made him do his research, got him to gerbil-sit for a weekend for his friend and watched him in action with them so we're confident that he's responsible enough to have a pair of his own. He's been taking care of the cats & dog single-handedly for the past 2 years and has great sense around small animals. The problem is we don't know where to get healthy gerbils - we've checked 3 pet shops already and haven't been happy with either the conditions the animals were kept in or the state of the furries themselves. If someone could recommend a decent pet shop or breeder we'd be thrilled. We live in Cork but will travel. Please PM so as not to name individuals. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭jen_23

PM sent but maybe also try the echo pink pages on tuesdays? You might find some nice ppl there selling them. I often see breeders in it.

Advertisement