Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Palm Treo 500 on Vodafone

• 25-05-2009 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I have a Palm treo 500 and it won't connect to Vodafone Live (It'll connect to everywhere else on the web but not Vodafone Live, Any ideas on what I can do with the settings?

Thanks,

Ian

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Are you using the 'isp' connection by any chance?

Connecting to isp.vodafone.ie rather than live.vodafone.com?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ioflynn

I was but tried both... no joy...

How are you trying to access it, what are you clicking on?

Just clicking on the Live button on the phone... I checked the settings on the phone from vodafone but no joy, I thought it was something to do with when I connected to the pc via usb it messed up the settings?

Hi Davy, I did a hard reset on it and it's working again now... pity I had to reset everything... Vodafone (1907) were brutal and the shop wern't much better... each blamed each other.. :P

• Advertisement

Glad you got it sorted. Guess you might have changed the settings by mistake at some stage. You should have backed up your content first before you did the reset.

Advertisement