Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Website, advice needed

Options
  • 25-05-2009 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

(While not specifically trying to plug the website its going to happen as a secondary effect, soz :o )

I'm admining a new website (www.getgrowing.ie) and I am in the middle of creating a forum for that site. I could really use some help and advice on this if at all possible.

While I have a green finger I am no expert by any means, in fact I am more a novice than anything else. So I am hoping for some feedback on the forums please.

So, I'm looking to find out:
    • Any Tips on its current make-up
    • Any Advice on missing sections
    • Advice on the 'What and when to grow it' section, should I change it to months or to types of plants and veg?
    • Anything else you can think of

You cant reach the forums through the website links as its still in construction but here is a direct link
    http://www.getgrowing.ie/forum

Again, any help and advice you can lend would be great.

Thanks

Advertisement