Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reasonaly Priced Electrician

Options
  • 25-05-2009 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭

Hi All

My electric shower has given up the ghost , anyone recommend a reasonably priced electrician - Im in the Blackrock area

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 newie

you still looking for an electrician? Im available if needed

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

Would it be a job for an electrician or a plumber to get a water pump added to my shower to beef it up?
    How much would one expect to fork out for such a thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

Its a Mira shower so I was advised to go to them direct. I gave them a call this evening and they should get a technician around soon enough.Thanks for the offer tho.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 509 ✭✭✭bertie1

Bill-e wrote: »
    Would it be a job for an electrician or a plumber to get a water pump added to my shower to beef it up?
    How much would one expect to fork out for such a thing?

Plumber , have a look at them at Modern Plant tramore road for prices as there are a range on the market, but you would be better off talking to a plumber first to see what he will reccomend

Advertisement