Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC Students-How many Hrs ya puttin in

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭Dante

DanDan6592 wrote: »
    Jeseus you'll be knackered for the exams... fair play for puttin all that in.

I'm doin about 4/5 a day... can't study English tho.

I'm the same.....I just can't study English! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

Hows it possible to study for it? Sadly ya cant cram English the night before. It takes practice and time/effort. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

I'm the same.....I just can't study English! :(

I just find it really boring and uninteresting. I mean I read books and the newspaper so ,in theory, I should be good at it but you see I don't read one book and then another and then start comparing and contrasting the two txts!

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

about 6hrs I guess. I've tried getting up like a normal school day at 7am but 9am is the earliest I seem to be able to!

end of the day quality over quantity la la la..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 ...stephen...

Same as just can not get up!, id say im getting 5 to 6 a day!, got loads done yesteraday around 8 hours.... But all i hear is study study study

• Advertisement
Advertisement