Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to stop texts from an automated system when you dont have a number?

• 25-05-2009 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

In school I signed up for a competition from North West Regional College, it involved giving them your mobile number.
    Now I get a text from them about once a month and would like to be off their "list" ant way to do this? I have tried texting STOP back to the number but it does not show one just NWRG where the number should be, can anyone help??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭topdost

Mick_Grif wrote: »
    In school I signed up for a competition from North West Regional College, it involved giving them your mobile number.
    Now I get a text from them about once a month and would like to be off their "list" ant way to do this? I have tried texting STOP back to the number but it does not show one just NWRG where the number should be, can anyone help??

Call them ad they will do it for you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Mick_Grif wrote: »

First port of call is your mobile phone company.

They will be able to tell you who to contact.

There is more information in the stickies on how to handle such texts.

Advertisement