Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography again!

Options
  • 25-05-2009 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi! I've got yet another geography question.

If a regional question says:
    Discuss the development of primary activities...

Do you have to discuss two primary activities(e.g. agriculture and fishing)

Or can you discuss two factors that have affected agriculture (e.g. climate and relief)

:confused: Ahh! I'm so confused!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭haloauto

Personally, I would discuss the development and changes in argriculture for example in the Mezzogiorno. I'd talk about the problems with extensive farming and latifundia etc. Then I would discuss what has been done to solve the problems with the introduction of the cassa per i mezziogiorno and the growing of cash crops etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭ImJohn

Fishing for W.O.I and agriculture for Dublin. For agriculture bring in the physical effects and for fishing talk about the common fisheries policy and how fishing creates both direct and indirect employment e.t.c.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Read the question.

It's asking you to discuss the development of Primary Activitiessssssss- Plural.
    Discuss at least 2. They don't have to be equally weighted, but a quick mention of Forestry, Fishing, Mining or w/e won't go astray.

Advertisement