Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tribal Designs

Options
  • 25-05-2009 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Just looking for a bit of advice, for my next tattoo im hoping to get a Dragon which is a tribal kinda design. Its quite detailed and Im hoping to get it large enough down my spine.
    but my question is will over time i.e. a few years, will the lines run together and distort the design? I have heard from ppl that it happens to tribal designs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Theres no way of telling without seeing the design, and knowing what size you want it! The lines in all tattoos will experience a bit of blurring, which will vary from person to person. They shouldn't blur/run together unless they are very close together in the first place, and any decent tattoo artist would warn you about this and offer to modify it for you beforehand.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭kazza90210

Its something like that, 5th one down, sorry pic is so bad

find_tattooDB.asp?txtKeyword=dragons&Ktype=1&txtIsAdult=yes&NewSearch=yes

Thinking of getting it about 10 inches long, can you recommend any artists that are good at this sort of work?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭tattoodublin

Kazza the merging has absolutley EVERYTHING to do with how the artist will render that design on your skin. take some time and visit a few places, look very carefully at photos of their work, dont miss the trees from staring at the forest so to speak.

Pluto

Advertisement