Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

legalsounds.com

Options
  • 25-05-2009 8:41pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,783 ✭✭✭

i signed up to it last week.
    9 cents(american) a song.
    90 cents (american)an album.
    dont know if its legal or not despite its name.
    its easy to use

any one else have any experience of it

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Looks too good to be true tbh.

A URL like legalsounds seems somewhat dubious too! :)

What bitrates are offered for mp3 downloads?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Websites taking ages to load and gives the page header od "Download free mp3s, singles" etc. Looks severely dodgy to me TBH

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,783 ✭✭✭handsomecake

niallon wrote: »
    Websites taking ages to load and gives the page header od "Download free mp3s, singles" etc. Looks severely dodgy to me TBH
    ive downloaded over 30 albums off it already not a bother, and stuck them on my i tunes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Bodisgod

I've been using it for the past year or so. Great way to get full albums on the cheap and the quality has always been perfect. Doesn't have a great range of Irish artists though unless they're successful outside Ireland
    Have heard it's completly illegal though and some people are a bit of wary of handing over they're details to the russian authorities!!:D:D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

It's legal in Russia, and loopholed everywhere else:

http://www.legalsounds.com/LegalInfo

• Advertisement
Advertisement