Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy Mr Freezes in Sligo?

Options
  • 25-05-2009 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭

Have tried Tesco, and a couple of petrol stations. Kind of a mini-emergency, so should anyone have any suggestions with in a 20 mile radius, please do let me know. Also we need them tonight, so the likes of Lidl is out :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

wow

I don't even know what's still open, but I hope you find them!

Have you tried the petrol station out on the Pearse Road?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Tesco/Dunnes usually have them with the wafers, ice-cream sauces etc. Not in the frozen section.

Try ringing a few Centra stores?

http://www.centra.ie/html/store_locator/sligo/sligo.html

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

are you after frozen or home frezzing (not frozen), if frozen i would have thought most new agents or the likes of centra/spar, although only sold indivuidaly, not frozen as TequilaMockingBird says, tescos, think they come in packs of about 20

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭nobeastsofierce

Got em, thanks Tequila, they were exactly where you mentioned, I'd never have thought to check there. Also, strange how scarce they seem in the petrol stations around town. Not at all how I remember it when I was 8.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Well I'm glad the Mr. Freeze emergancy has been adverted!

• Advertisement
Advertisement