Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nascar

• 25-05-2009 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Anybody watching the coca cola 600, it`s taking forever.
    Should they stop now, hard to say

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Main NASCAR thread is here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055518357&highlight=nascar

I'll reply here anyway and a mod will tidy this up later hopefully. :)

Don't see them calling it any time soon unless the rain really tips it down and the sun goes down soon afterwards, they'll keep trying til there's no more chance.

One thing I don't get about NASCAR is why they don't put out some light open-wheel cars out during the rain with deep threads on them to help dry the track. Ah well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 cobhchris

ooooops sorry about being in the wrong thread, I hope after all this time they dont call the race, i think they had the trucks out driving at speed a while ago trying to dry the track, anyway i`ll go to the proper thread now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

ughh the troops :rolleyes: thats why i hate american commentary

May as well keep it here for today's race so the discussion makes sense. :P It must've been a bit heavier than it looked when they hadn't got the trucks out, with the banking of the track there's usually very little standing water so if it's raining heavily enough the rain runs off and the trucks make very little difference. Driers are back out now. :)

If I was a fan who had stayed there this long i`d be a bit p.....d off if they called it at this stage. But it seems to be stopped raining at the moment....fingers crossed

Would like to see Montoya win

• Advertisement

Dont think it`s going to happen here, pity
    Reutimann looks happy

Good lad Jimmie, took a chance of having to pass 5 others while on better tyres, great end to the race.:)

Advertisement