Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No busses, then loads in a row!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭TobyZiegler

I think the poisoning theory is quite plausible. Also it would mean you dont have an evil cat just a cat that eats its dead babies which is FINE - she was doing you a favour really - no pesky funeral or burial to worry about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Does anyone else think that's a bit convenient . . .

OP's mother comes home and screams because of the blood / bits of kitten. OP says "must have been the cat!"

Were you conveniently in another room, OP?

I saw a doggie-threesome once and it was by far the most arousing and most distressing thing ever.

I've never ever seen anything look so happy before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I saw a doggie-threesome once and it was by far the most arousing and most distressing thing ever.

I've never ever seen anything look so happy before.

I have seen 2 dogs have gay sex. That was hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

OP sorry, the dead kittens are my fault. i watched all my sky+ recordings of the Seoige Sisters program last night and God must have been very unhappy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

OP sorry, the dead kittens are my fault. i watched all my sky+ recordings of the Seoige Sisters program last night and God must have been very unhappy.

Three in a row?

You stud!

Sofaspud wrote: »
    Three in a row?

You stud!

Actually, I lied to make myself seem more impressive.

I don't have Sky plus, and it was an old episode of Murder She Wrote I found at the end of a VHS tape.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Actually, I lied to make myself seem more impressive.

I don't have Sky plus, and it was an old episode of Murder She Wrote I found at the end of a VHS tape.
    Murder She Wrote is excellent. I will not have you or anyone else use it as a joke :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    Murder She Wrote is excellent. I will not have you or anyone else use it as a joke :)

Are you never surprised she's not a suspect in every single case?

Everywhere she goes someone is killed!
    She knows the perfect ways to hide the crime...clearly a serial killer.

• Advertisement

Mossy Monk wrote: »

I think she and Dick van Dyke (or in these more PC times, Richard van Lesbian) should team up to make a super show called Diagnosis: She Wrote.

Or Murder, Murder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

just to update you all...Cannibal Cat is heavily pregnant again, and appears to be about to give birth again (i have no idea how quick cast give birth after getting pregnant). will update (with pics) if Cannibal Cat decides to repeat her actions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭hunter164

Hero

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

There's a distinct lack of Keyboard Cat here.

was thinking the same my friend

Advertisement