Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adminstrators wanted

• 25-05-2009 10:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭

Ok guys, now that we have this little sub-forum (thanks Ruggie and Gordon!), can we start planning the creation of a proper ie Boards Blackout Cup, with its own website. However, we need admins first - three would do I'd imagine - whom can proceed to organise the fixtures, create the website, enforce rules and so on.

The point of this thread is to ascertain those who wish to admin the ie boards Cup, however as we are rather short on time, we will have to rush this.

So, put your name forward here, and in a few days time we will vote (only those who took part in this season's mini-cup may vote, which is only fair) in a poll on another thread, and by this time next week we shoulD have our three admins. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

BTW, I wish to put myself forward for adminstrator. ;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

ive alotta free time now so im in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

I'll put myself forward, But have I made enough posts?
    How many mods will there be?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Three, and as I said we are talking about admining the ie boards Blackout Cup, not modding this sub-forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

I can certainly help out with it. I don't really know how to create the website though. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Orizio wrote: »
    Three, and as I said we are talking about admining the ie boards Blackout Cup, not modding this sub-forum.

Yep no prob

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Ill put my name in the hat. You have to admit my fixture list was a thing of pure beauty :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭chupacabra

I spend tons of time on the rugby forum as it is due to work being boring so if you need someone to be here for 12+ hours a day im your man.

Advertisement