Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mcguire programme book.

Options
  • 25-05-2009 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

hey guys im 21, and suffer with a stammer. I recently bought the mcguire programme book to try and help it as I heard it was world renowned. Is this the best way to try to reduce the stammer or are workshops best? really need your opinions thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭readytorock

anybody at all read it or been to a workshop???
    Cmon there has to be someone!!??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

Hi,
    Have you done the Maguire Programme? I'm not familiar with their book. I've never done the Maguire Programme so cannot comment on how successful/unsuccessful it is but from hearing other people who have done it, it works for some people and not others.
    I attend the ISA's selfhelp meetings when I can and I find them very very good. It suits some people and not others. There's a sticky in the forum about it giving information on when and where it's on etc... There's also threads on the Maguire Programme that would be worth a look.

Best of luck!

Advertisement