Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ie Boards Blackout Cup Registration

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Flying whales is out; 'BillyBoy' make sure you log on to ie boards over the next few days, particurly on Friday evening, for PM's and further instructions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

Billyboys team is based in the pacific islands !!

What time will I have to be at my computer to watch his home games ? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭dave13

Think i played him(or someone else there) at 8.35AM on a monday morning.

Just to warn people, it looks like the 4 groups will have 6 teams rather then 7, and that we may push things a week back, as a few entrants have organised friendlies for this Monday and it will give people a chance to accept the new fixtures. Thats the way its looking, things should be finalised and PMs sent out for Friday evening when I knowfor sure who is in and out.

Also, don't balme me for this farce, blame the gob****es that signed up and then buggered off without another word. ;):p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Don't worry we don't blame you, we blame the other Admins:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Replied to your PM there Orizio, wasn't aware one could still enter, but I'm game!

Amazing how the regs have changed over time.
    We should get a link from the rugby forum to here as I'm sure there are many people in the rugby forum who would play, just have never heard of the game or the forum here.

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

Yeah I just replied there aswell

Alright, whomever manages 'Gideons' has also accepted his fixtures, so that leaves 6 to not have accepted.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭DBraithwaite

Mansfield RFC

manager: dav67
    stadium: the green
    region: kildare
    league: IV. 29

• Advertisement

Wrong thread:D
    Try the role call/boardies player list thread:)

Advertisement