Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friendlies Corner

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

The dannys

well, i could do with a friendly monday for my affiliate hopefully effluo doesnt want to kick my ass again

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭jj1

Quote:
    Originally Posted by flemishgael viewpost.gif
    My oh my, you really went all out. Care for a rematch sometime?

jj1 wrote: »
    I played "with next week in mind". 27-16 sounds like a good game anyway.

Happy out though, that win got me up to the dizzy heights of bottom of the Div. 4 promotion table. This was swiftly taken off me the following Saturday.

What's the story with Thursday matches? I think I read here they don't take energy off you. Can play Thursday week if it suits? Will make request once I check out the beginner's thread about the fitness. If not, Monday week?

Have a feeling you're going to ask to put money on & beat me by 100 points!!

FlemishGael, I was just messing on BOR & spotted that you can view your previous lineups & tactics. Turns out I was playing with intensity level LTNT against you. I'm not sure how II was. Have offered you a rematch for next Monday & I'll definitely play at intensity level WNWIM.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭flemishgael

Quote:
    Originally Posted by flemishgael viewpost.gif
    My oh my, you really went all out. Care for a rematch sometime?

FlemishGael, I was just messing on BOR & spotted that you can view your previous lineups & tactics. Turns out I was playing with intensity level LTNT against you. I'm not sure how II was. Have offered you a rematch for next Monday & I'll definitely play at intensity level WNWIM.
    No problem at all. I have just accepted. Anytime :)

What's the story with Thursday matches? I think I read here they don't take energy off you. Can play Thursday week if it suits? Will make request once I check out the beginner's thread about the fitness. If not, Monday week?
    Thursday friendlies are purely for fun. No energy loss and no impact at all. You can play players that are injured and you can use the craziest tactics ever.
    I used my 4 best kickers once in a game at 9, 10 ,12 and 15 and went for 99% kicking and a lot of expansive and creative: even won the game though I was just messing about. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭jj1

Thursday friendlies are purely for fun. No energy loss and no impact at all. You can play players that are injured and you can use the craziest tactics ever.
    I used my 4 best kickers once in a game at 9, 10 ,12 and 15 and went for 99% kicking and a lot of expansive and creative: even won the game though I was just messing about. :D

Right we have 2 matches lined up now. It was very generous of you to give me a one match lead. So that there can be no wild allegations that eventually turn out to be true, let me know the intensity to play them at.
    I wants thems boards braggings rights!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭Effluo

Friendly for Monday plox

http://www.blackoutrugby.com/game/club.lobby.php#page=summary&id=44904

Also does anyone know if there is any lobby on their site that has a thread for friendlies?

Right we have 2 matches lined up now. It was very generous of you to give me a one match lead. So that there can be no wild allegations that eventually turn out to be true, let me know the intensity to play them at.
    I wants thems boards braggings rights!!
    Thursday friendliest have one intensity only: normal. I will experiment a bit. If you want you can play my first team too: An Ríocht - The Kingdom, but they are a Belgian team.
    On Monday I will WNIM as always to save energy. Will need it in the league I am in to maintain league 3 status.

Thursday friendliest have one intensity only: normal. I will experiment a bit. If you want you can play my first team too: An Ríocht - The Kingdom, but they are a Belgian team.
    On Monday I will WNIM as always to save energy. Will need it in the league I am in to maintain league 3 status.
    Right, tactics for tonight set.
    Just to inform you I will go for 99% kicking and 80% creative ;););)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Right, tactics for tonight set.
    Just to inform you I will go for 99% kicking and 80% creative ;););)

Ah, my standard tactics :)

FewFew wrote: »
    Ah, my standard tactics :)

You too? With 100% up and under of course.

• Advertisement

Effluo wrote: »
    Friendly for Monday plox

http://www.blackoutrugby.com/game/club.lobby.php#page=summary&id=44904

Also does anyone know if there is any lobby on their site that has a thread for friendlies?
    requested effluo no one is taking me up on my offer and i want the igt more than i dislike an ass kicking :mad:

You too? With 100% up and under of course.

Keeps the game interesting :)

FewFew wrote: »
    Keeps the game interesting :)
    Very much so. Who needs lineouts and scrums anyway? Ruins the game :pac:

seanand wrote: »
    The dannys

well, i could do with a friendly monday for my affiliate hopefully effluo doesnt want to kick my ass again
    and again again ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭Effluo

The Dannys

hey guys looking for a monday friendly just for fun and mainly IGT

The Dannys

hey guys looking for a monday friendly just for fun and mainly IGT
    Next Monday, anyone want a game?

Next Monday, anyone want a game?
    Yep feel free to challenge any of my affiliates or my main team Rugbaí Chiarraí
    http://www.blackoutrugby.com/game/me.lobby.php?id=75268

• Registered Users Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭SomethingElse

Anybody for a friendly this evening?

Team name Celtic Superstars

Anybody for a friendly this evening?

Team name Celtic Superstars
    can't seem to challenge you.
    Requested one for tomorrow. Tue 23 Jul 18:15ist

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭SomethingElse

can't seem to challenge you.
    Requested one for tomorrow. Tue 23 Jul 18:15ist

Thanks! I've accepted tomorrow's and the one for next Monday

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭westman1

anyone want a game this weekend or is it possible

westman1 wrote: »
    anyone want a game this weekend or is it possible

An anytime friendly please

Daingean Ui Chuis
    ID 82359
    Summary
    Manager flemishgael
    Stadium Pair Na NGael
    Location Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭blackpotato

My friendly for tomorrow night got cancelled. Swords Traversers are looking for a game tomorrow if anyone else is.

My friendly for tomorrow night got cancelled. Swords Traversers are looking for a game tomorrow if anyone else is.
    already have a monday friendly :mad:

Anybody want a Monday friendly? Find myself out of playoff contention so up for the IGT.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Looking for a partner to do a bit of tactical work with.

9 anytime friendly games all played at the same venue.

First 3 we both use the same tactics to get a fair idea of a mean score.

Next three one player sticks with the tactics while the other gets to play around a bit a try out whatever they like.

For the last three the roles are swapped and the second player reverts to original tactics while the first player gets to play around.

Anyone interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

Gelio wrote: »
    Looking for a partner to do a bit of tactical work with.

9 anytime friendly games all played at the same venue.

First 3 we both use the same tactics to get a fair idea of a mean score.

Next three one player sticks with the tactics while the other gets to play around a bit a try out whatever they like.

For the last three the roles are swapped and the second player reverts to original tactics while the first player gets to play around.

Anyone interested?

I'd be interested in that definitely. want to set it up?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

First two friendlies requested there.

Tactics for opening three games are this if thats ok with you:

eof_ta10.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

set lineup for those two there. matched the above exactly. See how this goes!:pac:

Advertisement