Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friendlies Corner

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

Oisinjm wrote: »
    Friendly please

Templeogue Seniors

Friendly requested Oisin.... will be playing WNWIM

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

Yermen are looking for a friendly this Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

I'm looking for a friendly match too - The Rebels

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

Friendly requested Oisin.... will be playing WNWIM

Cool, accepted

still looking for a friendly for tomorrow ( The Rebels)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Can you have a friendly with anyone or do they have to be in your division/country etc?

Some randomer who bought a load of my players asked for a friendly, but I assumed it was a no go since he was off in some exotic land.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭corny

Think you can yeah. But the friendlies are played at different times. Played a friendly at 11.35pm before on a monday.

corny wrote: »
    Think you can yeah. But the friendlies are played at different times. Played a friendly at 11.35pm before on a monday.

Innnnnteresting. Now I feel like a bit of a c-unit for telling the guy to fack off back to digereedoober land.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

Innnnnteresting. Now I feel like a bit of a c-unit for telling the guy to fack off back to digereedoober land.

you can play foreign teams, I've played a few - the match is played at the usual time for the home team so depending on time difference is when you play.

you shall have to request one with him now to make up for your lack of knowledge... have you not read that with all you procrastinating?! :p

eoferrall wrote: »

you shall have to request one with him now to make up for your lack of knowledge... have you not read that with all you procrastinating?! :p

All my procrastination has gone into the fine art of constantly changing my individual training regime, I change it so much that I can't remember who actually got trained. I go between the idea of "Super Players!!!" and "for the benefit of the whole team".

• Advertisement

All my procrastination has gone into the fine art of constantly changing my individual training regime, I change it so much that I can't remember who actually got trained. I go between the idea of "Super Players!!!" and "for the benefit of the whole team".

I only have three players I train - the rest... MEH! these three players are young enough that I plan on building my next team around them... envisage them hanging around a while. the rest are good enough... for now!:D

on a side note - got first level 3 coach yesterday! :D

eoferrall wrote: »
    I only have three players I train - the rest... MEH! these three players are young enough that I plan on building my next team around them... envisage them hanging around a while. the rest are good enough... for now!:D

on a side note - got first level 3 coach yesterday! :D

See that's my problem, I plan to have these super players, and I've bucketloads of talented youngsters, but then I notice that aul Timmy O' Toole would be 1st team worthy if only he got his defense up, then I see that Seamus O Seamus could be a valuable asset if only he had more stamina....

... and it continues til I'm training the whole lot of the buggers.

See that's my problem, I plan to have these super players, and I've bucketloads of talented youngsters, but then I notice that aul Timmy O' Toole would be 1st team worthy if only he got his defense up, then I see that Seamus O Seamus could be a valuable asset if only he had more stamina....

Be strong... you will reap dividends in the future (i hope!) as in train up 3 players every season and you should be golden... thats my strategy anyway!

but we are WAY off topic here now!:D

thats exactly whats happens too me too Frankie!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

Tournafulla RFC are in need of a friendly for monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

request sent...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭crisco10

Men Who Start at Goats need a friendly next week....thank you!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

crisco10 wrote: »
    Men Who Start at Goats need a friendly next week....thank you!:D

Requested

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

Templeogue Seniors are up for a kickabout on monday?

EDIT: Wait ****e, is the BIE Cup on this monday?

mar-z wrote: »
    Requested

It's a regional fight out!

• Advertisement

Oisinjm wrote: »
    Templeogue Seniors are up for a kickabout on monday?

EDIT: Wait ****e, is the BIE Cup on this monday?

Silly buttons

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Send one to 'The Ironsides' if you like Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

Orizio wrote: »
    Send one to 'The Ironsides' if you like Dave.
    My dance card is full at the moment. High demand and such ;)

Requested

:o sorry! I must have requested a friendly with some random team because my friendly request was accepted before i could accept your request! I have no recollection of requesting, too much beer this time of year me thinks. :D

Still up for a DLR derby though, next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

:o sorry! I must have requested a friendly with some random team because my friendly request was accepted before i could accept your request! I have no recollection of requesting, too much beer this time of year me thinks. :D

Still up for a DLR derby though, next week?

:D No problem, still plenty of time to find a friendly elsewheres. And sure if a person didn't wake up after a drunken night out and find they had a brilliant tactic idea or that a player was worth his weight in gold (or request random friendlies:rolleyes:) then where wouild we be. ;)

DLR derby a go for next week! :p

DLR derby a go for next week! :p

Believe phase one kicked off last week when Curly Sue Death Squad dominated Grubber FC in a DLR WNWIM Derby of Doom! Wuhahahah

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Anyone up for a friendly?

Send requests to 'The Ironsides'.

Believe phase one kicked off last week when Curly Sue Death Squad dominated Grubber FC in a DLR WNWIM Derby of Doom! Wuhahahah

Make that phase 2! MWS@G beat Monkstown a couple of weeks ago....

http://www.blackoutrugby.com/game/tools.live.scoring.php#fixture=3760041

Make that phase 2! MWS@G beat Monkstown a couple of weeks ago....

http://www.blackoutrugby.com/game/tools.live.scoring.php#fixture=3760041

I was really just trying to needle Mar-z :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Orizio wrote: »
    Anyone up for a friendly?

Send requests to 'The Ironsides'.

requested

Advertisement