Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rugby game? anyone?

Options
  • 25-05-2009 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭

just wondering if anyone has heard any rumours about a rugby game for xbox 360? god i miss rugby games they were so good:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

just wondering if anyone has heard any rumours about a rugby game for xbox 360? god i miss rugby games they were so good:(
    I sent it a few times to sentuamessage I never got in :(:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

the last rugby game i have (rugby 08) was on PS2, perhaps there would be one on PS3. Does anyone know if there was a Rugby 2009 released?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

its sad really i thought thr rugby games were better than most of the crap games they put to sale just to cash in on average joes! my names ray but my middle names joe lol:o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

ok lets make ourselves heard engage arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhh:mad: lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

Ah the only good rugby game was Jonah Lomu Rugby 98 on the PSX.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

You could always have a go at this? Not exactly what you're looking for but could tide you over until something is announced. There also seems to be quite a few people from here playing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Jonah Lomu was fantastic...Think EA's Rugby '95 (?) was good too - up until you hit a certain difficulty level where it got ridiculous (and certain rules being wrong suddenly actually mattered!). Unfortunately, there isn't really the market there for a rugby game it seems. Or certainly not one where developers will actually put in an effort.

Jonah Lomu + new graphics = the solution.

🤪

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Lone Kimono

Jonah Lomu still rates as one of my top five games ever, brilliant game. I still remember the commentary from the game. "I hope not Bill, thats a maternity ward" :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

Rugby 2006 wasnt bad. PS2 I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Pixelcraft

there was a great couple of NRL games out, not quite the same but not bad either.

• Advertisement
Advertisement