Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wtf

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

LOL looks like some pervert developed a game lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

LOL looks like some pervert developed a game lol

Why is it that nobody ever calls a developer a pervert when they constantly have women in skimpy outfits, plenty of breast physics and acting like teenage girls.

Also, I've seen enough stuff out of Japan that nothing really shocks me anymore... just check this out:

http://www.wtfjapan.com/

L31mr0d wrote: »
    Why is it that nobody ever calls a developer a pervert when they constantly have women in skimpy outfits, plenty of breast physics and acting like teenage girls.

Also, I've seen enough stuff out of Japan that nothing really shocks me anymore... just check this out:

lol wtf is that about?????

thw japanese really are mad feckers! why does every ad or program from japan look like someone on acid came up with the idea? lol brilliant

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,468 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Only in Japan.

Seriously. If this was made anywhere else the makers would be instantly institutionalised for substance abuse.

Hilarious video though.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

lol.

NICE MUSCLE!!!11

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,431 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

And nobody noticed when I posted this in nintendo last week :(

sorry retro it seemed to be a lost cause for you lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭wayne040576

Retr0gamer wrote: »

Where?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Where?
    Thread - Forum

Ahhh, remember the good old days of one central games forum where you'd see everything?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭wayne040576

Thread - Forum

Ahhh, remember the good old days of one central games forum where you'd see everything?

No I was making a joke about how nobody reads the nintendo forum these days by pretending to not know where it was and .. never mind, I'll get my coat.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

If that is released over here I would buy a Wii just to play it.

If I'm getting the gameplay mechanics right this is a rail...eh... flexer? Is that right? You make various flex poses to pass through holes in the wall.

You know I can see a lot of people getting this. It's a perfect party game to throw on for a few laughs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

lol is 'wtf' type of game alright but i can actually the potential gamers who buy it just for party fun!

NICE MUSCLE!!lol such a legendary game!must get!!!

"blah blah blah...PROTEIN!!!!!!!"

Epic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Lads, can you keep this on topi..............WTF!!!! I'm scared! /runs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭qt9ukbg60ivjrn

Retr0gamer wrote: »

i did...don't worry, i appreciated it:D

it says alot for the people who decide thread of the day...actually it says nothing at all, and if it said anything i wouldn't know what said saidings it would say

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

L31mr0d wrote: »

Gotta disagree with you there L31mr0d... "women in skimpy outfits, plenty of breast physics and acting like teenage girls" is the definition of the Dead or Alive series. It's creator Tomonobu Itagaki is the biggest pervert in the games industry and everybody says it... Now, a lot of that stems from the recent sexual harassment case, but from the moment Dead or Alive was released, the pervert term was bandied about!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,431 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Dead or Alive has nothing on Rapelay or Battle Raper.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

looks good.

Now, a lot of that stems from the recent sexual harassment case, but from the moment Dead or Alive was released, the pervert term was bandied about!

Ok well I guess I did stereotype DoA :p, but it's not alone, I mean Cammy in SF, heck in most fighting games the women are barely dressed. Then there's always the armour disparity in fantasy games *cough* rachel ninja gaiden *cough*, where the womans figure is always visible, whereas the man is in something that looks like he's wearing a mech suit, or is fully clothed.

It's more widely accepted for women to be sexualized in video games (which is why the likes of Alyx in HL2 is the exception rather than the rule) whereas the men are given a polarized machismo.

To see a man sexualized in a game like this instantly sets off alarm bells and looks odd to a gamer as it isn't following the norm. It looks more odd than if the game was based around woman in bikinis striking dance poses.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

No I was making a joke about how nobody reads the nintendo forum these days by pretending to not know where it was and .. never mind, I'll get my coat.
    Oh, I get it! I get jokes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

Lol, you should see some of the XNA content.

A site called WYK does a WTF game of the week section on them:
    http://www.wouldyoukindly.com/?p=4907

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

This by the same guys as Cho Aniki?
    Because it looks like that same kind of uber-camp crazyness.

Which isn't a bad thing.
    This is so... VIDEOGAME!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Advertisement