Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Dog Savvy Individual

Options
  • 25-05-2009 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Urgently need to find a volunteer to foster a dog for us. We're looking for a very special person....

1 - Dog Savvy
    2 - Not gone from the house for long periods of time
    3 - Very Secure garden
    4 - Would enjoy taking the dog to training classes (provided free of charge)
    5 - Living in the greater Dublin area
    6 - No breed discrimination
    7 - No other pets
    8 - Prepared to work with the dog on a couple of issues
    9 - Willing to foster the dog for a minimum of 6 weeks, possibly more

In return you will get

1 - My first born child :)
    OK, not really, but seriously

1 - Unbelievable satisfaction at the dramatic progress you'll make with this dog (she's one of the cleverest dogs I've ever met)
    2 - Eternal gratitude of several people who are heavily emotionally invested in this dog and her future
    3 - All food, bedding, toys etc. will be provided
    4 - Advice from professional behaviourist and trainer whenever required
    5 - Absolute devotion from this amazing dog - she'll repay you in love and slobbery kisses a hundred times over.

If you think you meet these criteria and want to help out, please post here, PM me or email friendsofbendogrescue@gmail.com

Thanks,

Karen.

Advertisement