Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pre-release copies of an EP available for DJs/remixing

• 26-05-2009 12:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭

Anyone that's interested in playing new music in clubs or on shows can get a copy of the tunes on www.skuzziport.com just by sending me a PM or emailing the band through the website.

I'm helping them out with launching an EP on a shoestring (second hand shoestring at that) come August, and if it would help their profile to have the tunes played around the country a bit first, they'd be happy to post you out a CD.

Also interested in what ye might think of the tunes for dancing!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭thee glitz

Good stuff, I already have 'Pioneer in Life' stuck in my head :).
    I'll be at Whelans in August.

Advertisement