Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car spray service in Ballincollig

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Bellies

True I suppose, to be fair to them, they gave me a car when my own was being repaired for the 48hrs, and a guarantee for 5yrs with the paint work?! :D

Might take you up on it next time, by the way how do you bake the side of a freshly painted car with none of that big oven the others use?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

The way SMART repairs work is a bit different to how a bodyshop works. SMART repairs are Small to Medium Area Repair Technology - so the side of a car isn't really something any SMART repair technician would tackle. But they would take on a wing, an entire bumper, or a bumper corner. Generally the technicians use very very fast drying paints, and lacquers aided by the use of infra-red lamps to dry everything superfast. To give you an idea, most paint repairs are dry to the touch within 2 hours.

Advertisement