Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Highlighting bad service from a company

Options
  • 26-05-2009 8:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Just like to share my experience with a mobile valet company in Dublin.

My car was valeted on Saturday last, guy came to the house valeted the car (not a great job).

The car was a two door car and while the guy was cleaning he damaged the switch on the side of the seat to fold the front seat forward so you can get into the back. I didnt check my car after he was finished (very hungover didnt care) paid cash no receipt. Ive absolutely no come back very hard to prove the damage was caused by the gentleman in question.

Rang the guy told him the story he said he would ring me back which he did. He knew the score claims car was fine when he left........im left ragin very tempted to book the chap for another job and have a nasty surprise waiting for him. Shame im not a scumbag cause I would love to!

Advertisement