Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to take off saved loctions from Nuvi 310

Options
  • 26-05-2009 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

I'm leaving my current job and I want to take all of the saved locations off my companies Garmin nuvi 310
    I want to buy a garmin myself and put the locations on the new one.
    The only way I can see how I can do it is manually write down the coordinates for each of my saved locations, then put them into the new one, which is a bit of a pain and will take ages as there are over 40 locations on it that I have saved.
    You'd think garmin would have some tool to move these onto a PC and onto another sat nav to make it easier to upgrade........
    Anyone know if it can be done?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,466 ✭✭✭✭Alun

All your favourites (plus any saved routes and your most recent track data) are stored as a GPX file in E:\Garmin\Current.gpx (replace E: with whatever drive your nuvi comes up as in My Computer).

Just copy that over the equivalent file on your new GPS and you're set.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭alansweeney100

Cheers lads, appreciated

Advertisement