Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Part of Wicklow

Options
  • 26-05-2009 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

Im just posting a thread to see what part of Wicklow are everyones favourite. Wicklow has unrivalled beauty and hosts stunning hill views, beautiful beaches, quaint villages and a shed full of leisure activites, so I just thought it would be interesting to get peoples views.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭brayblue24

Any peak on the Wicklow mountains after a climb/trek (friends going today but I couldn't:mad:) but particularly the view from Knocknachlochoge (sic?) on a good day

Glencree after a hard cycle

Relaxing outside (or inside) the Glenmalure Lodge after a long walk

Avondale House and gardens

Aughrim

Laragh

Vale of Clara

I'm sure I'll think of more as soon as I submit this!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

Ding Dong wrote: »
    Im just posting a thread to see what part of Wicklow are everyones favourite. Wicklow has unrivalled beauty and hosts stunning hill views, beautiful beaches, quaint villages and a shed full of leisure activites, so I just thought it would be interesting to get peoples views.
    for the last 6 years i have had my holidays in wicklow, from the first time i stayed i fell in love with it the area i stay in is a little village called shillelagh, its between gorey and carlow,a perfect place for the tourist as its only a few driving miles from avoca and killkenny ,not only is it a lovely county the people are so laid back and friendly to me and my wife.i have been to other parts of ireland and have found it all beautiful,but i find shillelagh a class above .

Advertisement