Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dodgeball

• 26-05-2009 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi all
    Does anyone know if there are any dodgeball teams or leagues in Ireland,
    Thinking it would be great for a bit of craic,Just heard on the radio there is a competition in UCD on the 13th of June,But we will be away that weeknd so me and a few friends would like to play on a regular basis :)

Any info at all on this matter would be greatfully recieved :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

I don't know how helpful this is to you but there have been Dodgeball meetups in NUIG Galway in the past.

You could check and see if your local university have any teams because I searched around and couldn't find any Dodgeball Leagues here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 317 ✭✭The_Shotz

Sea Devils wrote: »
    I don't know how helpful this is to you but there have been Dodgeball meetups in NUIG Galway in the past.

You could check and see if your local university have any teams because I searched around and couldn't find any Dodgeball Leagues here

This is probably well dead by now but teams are starting to appear around Ireland, Waterford Dublin and cork at the moment.

All contacts to leagues and teams are on the website www.dodgeball-ireland.com or just drop me a pm

Advertisement