Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belly button ring:)

Options
  • 26-05-2009 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hiya,

Just lost my belly button ring, which I loved! I am looking online to get another one, but cant seem to find any decent websites which do nice silver or surgical steel ones! Can ye help? I am looking to spend up to 50 euro. I live in Cork, maybe ye know any place I could get a nice one localy? Thanks everyone!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

www.bodyartforms.com

huge selection and reasonably quick delivery :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Wouldnt suggest ordering from bodyartforms tbh...

Ordered kit off them before. First of all, the package never arrived. They then said that they sent out another package after a month of me chasing it. Another month passed and nothing was sent to me.

I figured that this was just a hiccup in the Irish post system so they credited my account, I ordered another item and got it sent to a different address. A month later and same vibe, nothing arrived at the address I specified. I am currently in the process of trying to get a refund from them but its not worth the effort. Stay well away from these guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Hey stranger!

Have to admit, that's the first time I've heard of such poor service from them, think quite a few folks here have ordered off them before without any issues! :o I've been through that same kind of thing with cdwow before myself though, so I know how ya feel!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Sorry garthv but packages disappearing in the postal system is definitely not their fault. I've had well over 40 perfect orders here, there was one got lost and was replaced, the lost package showed up and they told me to keep the replacement free of charge. I know I sound like a fanboy but you can't blame foreign websites for lost packages. Once they've sent the package off they have no way at all of tracking it outside the USA, and they certainly didn't have to credit you for it. I think your experience is the exception, not the rule.

It's the same as us sending stuff to the states- no way of tracking it once it's gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Gauge wrote: »
    Sorry garthv but packages disappearing in the postal system is definitely not their fault. I've had well over 40 perfect orders here, there was one got lost and was replaced, the lost package showed up and they told me to keep the replacement free of charge. I know I sound like a fanboy but you can't blame foreign websites for lost packages. Once they've sent the package off they have no way at all of tracking it outside the USA, and they certainly didn't have to credit you for it. I think your experience is the exception, not the rule.

It's the same as us sending stuff to the states- no way of tracking it once it's gone.

I'm just giving my advice on the site! Not trying to criticize them in any way. I had a bad experience with them and 4 months later I still have nothing to show (not even my refund) so Im entitled to be a bit pissed off!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Both opinions and experiences are valid, so anyone considering them, weigh up both experiences before ordering!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

I ordered off em 3 times, never a problem.
    Just think it's down to nosey/dodgy postmen. Well in my case it was i think. Complained numerous times about the person opening post

I'd custom plugs go missing on me, only to reuturn 3 months later on the door step :-/ very weird

Advertisement