Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biggest weirdo you know!!

Options
  • 26-05-2009 1:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Long time reader first time poster here.Just thought I'd share this with people cos I think some people are just weird. For example there was guy in my course last year and he met a girl in the course while on it but only as a friend not somebody for humping. All was going well when one day she was sitting at home watching TV and he calls her up out of the blue.

Conversation went something like this:
    girl:Hello
    boy:hi how are you?
    girl:good, whats up.
    boy: I've been thinking about where you are going to fit in in my life and I decided that you are going to be a little sister figure because I am too big and you are too small and if I ****ed you I'd break you.
    girl:ah right ok mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
    boy:I'll tell you more tomorrow when were smoking.
    girl: ok bye

and that was it. What a weirdo!!

Another weird guy I met was in school. He is Irish but claimed to be English. Even though he is as irish as myself. He also had this habit of making stuff up. Told us one day he went to America for the weekend. But he didn't cos I called looking for him and he was down in dublin so he just makes stuff up!

So tell me. What freaks have you come across? Whos the biggest weirdo you know?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

your username is a bit weird

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

the OP.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

I once shat lightning

/thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭3qsmavrod5twfe

A local lad called "Jimmy the Weirdo". That or the infamous Galway Knacker Dwarf!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Ah good old Alex, where to start with him.

Actually maybe not, his shadow people are probably reading this right now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

I know this guy who put a "Lets party" flag in to his own turd and took a picture of it.

Also dipped his semi erect penis in to a glass of wine and then drank the glass (was at a drunken truth or dare game).

Also when that song "I'm the boss" came on at a house party in Kerry he got done and did that homer woop woop woop woop thing running in a circle.

Oh, wait............that was all me. Am I weird?

Besides, who wants to be normal? Judge not lest you be judged my dear!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Some guy who tried to sell me invisible string when i was in vegas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Sean_Ludawg

I know a 40-50 year old (2 see!) that go's out to the local nightclub every Saturday night without fail wearing a tux and waist coat.:confused:
    Weird

Oh and board's, home and friend of the weird guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

circle, I am?

• Advertisement

I know a 40-50 year old (2 see!) that go's out to the local nightclub every Saturday night without fail wearing a tux and waist coat.:confused:
    Weird

probably still waiting on his deb's date to show up, but she was run over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

I also remember coming out of a Misfits gig and at the bottom of Grafton St there was a busker singing Damian Rice or some sh1t. So I decided to start a mosh pit in front of him. Go me.

The two girls that were hanging off him didn't know what the hell to do and just wandered off. Heh. Probably saved him from checking his c*ck for spots for the next few months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

This isn't related to anybody here, however I would say I hate it when people call somebody 'weird', or pass a comment like 'freak'. I actually think it is the height of rudeness in that there is nothing wrong with being different, often it is to be commended, and if you have a problem with somebody maybe you hould be more specific about it than just using terms like that.

Sorry, I just know a few girls (who I love and are really nice people) but they're not the most exciting bunch in the world and tend to use these terms about people who are just a bit eccentric in a perfectly fun way.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

This guy started talking to one of the girls who I was out with Friday night when I was out for a drink. we stood outside the pub and this guy was a bit drunk, a bit overweight, greasy + shoulder length hair and a cringey looking earring and he started going on about the colour of the girl's hair. He then ranted about "actually talking to this hot blonde" and pointed to the downstairs smoking area.
    "Did you see her? she had blonde hair and a cap on, I couldn't believe she talked to me.... and she gave me her number.. I mean she told me she had a boyfriend and stuff.... but she gave me her number.. I was like... she was hot.... and blonde. Let me show you.."

He pulled out his phone and I thought 'crap, he took a bloody picture of her the loon', and he held up the phone to us showing us the number and the girls name above it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

ImARide wrote: »
    Long time reader first time poster here.Just thought I'd share this with people cos I think some people are just weird. For example there was guy in my course last year and he met a girl in the course while on it but only as a friend not somebody for humping. All was going well when one day she was sitting at home watching TV and he calls her up out of the blue.

Conversation went something like this:
    girl:Hello
    boy:hi how are you?
    girl:good, whats up.
    boy: I've been thinking about where you are going to fit in in my life and I decided that you are going to be a little sister figure because I am too big and you are too small and if I ****ed you I'd break you.
    girl:ah right ok mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
    boy:I'll tell you more tomorrow when were smoking.
    girl: ok bye

and that was it. What a weirdo!!

Another weird guy I met was in school. He is Irish but claimed to be English. Even though he is as irish as myself. He also had this habit of making stuff up. Told us one day he went to America for the weekend. But he didn't cos I called looking for him and he was down in dublin so he just makes stuff up!

So tell me. What freaks have you come across? Whos the biggest weirdo you know?

Striving for normality is pretty freaky if you ask me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 ImARide

InFront wrote: »
    This isn't related to anybody here, however I would say I hate it when people call somebody 'weird', or pass a comment like 'freak'. I actually think it is the height of rudeness in that there is nothing wrong with being different, often it is to be commended, and if you have a problem with somebody maybe you hould be more specific about it than just using terms like that.

Sorry, I just know a few girls (who I love and are really nice people) but they're not the most exciting bunch in the world and tend to use these terms about people who are just a bit eccentric in a perfectly fun way.
    I agree! Ha! Thats why I started this. Wanna hear about them for a bit of a laugh!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Peep O'Day

this dimitri lad i know of!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c06pinaKl8o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Weird

Sean, they are called bouncers.

Here is a bit of information on them:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bouncer_(doorman)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

I guess you are not Irish.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Weird

That's not weird, that's legendary.

I once knew a guy with an outie belly button. I say knew because as soon as I found out I stopped hanging out with him. Fúcking weirdo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

I once lived with the weirdest f*cker on the planet.

He came home one midweek night p1ssed off his tits and started blaring music in his room. Even my ear plugs couldn't drown out his septic taste in music. My bed was literally jumping around the f*cking floor and not in a good way.

I walk out to give him a right telling off and there he is - door wide open, birthday suited with his girlfriend, giving her a right drilling from behind.

Clutching to my teddy bear nightdress (an unwise choice, sure.. but I was not expecting to be on show) for comfort, I think I stood there in shock for a bit too long.

And then I noticed - they were STILL going. And then 'hiya Tri - hows it going' and i'm like err.. wtf?? She says hello herself, asking how I am...

Confuddled - I wander back into my room and fall asleep to the tempo of the drilling and DJ Mark McCabe in perfect tandem.

The next day - he said nothing about it. Just acted 'normal'.

I bumped into him last year while out to dinner. I just said 'remember me?' and he goes 'I f*cked you, didn't I?'... hahahahahahha.

F*cking fruit loop.:D:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭damonjewel

I knew this guy who shaved his eyebrows off so that alien spies wouldn't recognise him. I think he was more mad than weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

I have often seen strange behaving old men wandering about alright. But I can never slag them or call them freaks or wierdos, because the minute I think of anything like that, my conscience kicks in and makes me think about how I would feel if the old man was my own father.

Then I get all upset and feel crap about thinking they were a bit weird. Its a curse

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Puddleduck

Worked with a guy that took off his suit in work to sort out files because he 'didnt want to get his suit dirty'

He also kissed me right on the mouth when I was leaving the company. :(

I still feel a little sick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

Puddleduck wrote: »
    Worked with a guy that took off his suit in work to sort out files because he 'didnt want to get his suit dirty'

He also kissed me right on the mouth when I was leaving the company. :(

I still feel a little sick

Tongues???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Puddleduck

easyeason3 wrote: »
    Tongues???

No, thankfully. He was 3 times my age.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,023 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Trí wrote: »
    I once lived with the weirdest f*cker on the planet.

He came home one midweek night p1ssed off his tits and started blaring music in his room. Even my ear plugs couldn't drown out his septic taste in music. My bed was literally jumping around the f*cking floor and not in a good way.

I walk out to give him a right telling off and there he is - door wide open, birthday suited with his girlfriend, giving her a right drilling from behind.

Clutching to my teddy bear nightdress (an unwise choice, sure.. but I was not expecting to be on show) for comfort, I think I stood there in shock for a bit too long.

And then I noticed - they were STILL going. And then 'hiya Tri - hows it going' and i'm like err.. wtf?? She says hello herself, asking how I am...

Confuddled - I wander back into my room and fall asleep to the tempo of the drilling and DJ Mark McCabe in perfect tandem.

The next day - he said nothing about it. Just acted 'normal'.

I bumped into him last year while out to dinner. I just said 'remember me?' and he goes 'I f*cked you, didn't I?'... hahahahahahha.

F*cking fruit loop.:D:pac:

brilliant!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

This guy started talking to one of the girls who I was out with Friday night when I was out for a drink. we stood outside the pub and this guy was a bit drunk, a bit overweight, greasy + shoulder length hair and a cringey looking earring and he started going on about the colour of the girl's hair. He then ranted about "actually talking to this hot blonde" and pointed to the downstairs smoking area.
    "Did you see her? she had blonde hair and a cap on, I couldn't believe she talked to me.... and she gave me her number.. I mean she told me she had a boyfriend and stuff.... but she gave me her number.. I was like... she was hot.... and blonde. Let me show you.."

He pulled out his phone and I thought 'crap, he took a bloody picture of her the loon', and he held up the phone to us showing us the number and the girls name above it.

So a guy showed you the number of a girl he got a number off. What's so weird about it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Trí wrote: »

Wow...that guy sounds like a Maniac.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,023 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    So a guy showed you the number of a girl he got a number off. What's so weird about it?

I was wondering where the punchline was myself?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement