Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

canon EOS100

• 26-05-2009 2:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi this maybe wrong place to ask, if it is sorry. My nephew has a canon EOS100 camera with 3 lens that he got years ago but never used, and when he was moving house recently he found it again. He is just wondering if it is any use now or how much it is worth. Thanks for any help

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,275 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

The camera wouldn't be worth more than €20 but is still capable of taking very good pictures.

The lenses would be worth more as any Canon EOS lens is still compatible with the latest Canon DSLR's. No-one could give you a valuation without more details you could be looking at anything from €30 to a few thousand... The writing around the glass of the lens and at the base of the lens (around the barrel) should give you enough information to get an idea of their value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

It is 'any use' and will take good photos, and i would probably be interested in it if selling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭turtle dubh

i just rang him and this is what he gave me if it makes sense. One lens has 75-300m 1.4-5-6. Other 50m d4.5/1.5. and last one on body 28m. Its all in a canon bag with manual.

Tallon wrote: »
    It is 'any use' and will take good photos, and i would probably be interested in it if selling

Im sure he is interested in selling it as he has no time for photography, he is a busy lad.

Im sure he is interested in selling it as he has no time for photography, he is a busy lad.
    God that sounds awful. I mean he busy with training horses and has not the time for photography

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,275 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Turtle_dubh - selling is forbidden on the forum but I'm sure you'd have some interest on the photography equipment section of adverts.ie

Advertisement