Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestions for somewhere for business lunch in Greystones/surrounding area

Options
  • 26-05-2009 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭

I am not new to Greystones but wouldn't have a clue of where to go for a business lunch. Where is good? It doesn't have to be expensive either - I don't have to impress that much!

Thanks, Astro.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Hungry monk is doing lunches on Fridays now. Mount Usher Gardens does great lunches, not too pricey, but very high quality.

Can I come along? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭bogtreader

Agree with mikedragon on mount usher would also suggest The fernery in Avoca in kilmac alot more spacious than mount usher food is very good as well

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

thanks for that Mike and bogtreader...I might phone Mount Usher to get a copy of the menu...do you have to book??? - I'll check that too tomorrow.

Mike, yes you can go! If you can guess which day and where we are having it on you can go...Here's a hint: we don't plan to have this lunch on a Friday (that also rules out the Hungry Monk!)

astrofluff wrote: »
    thanks for that Mike and bogtreader...I might phone Mount Usher to get a copy of the menu...do you have to book??? - I'll check that too tomorrow.

Mike, yes you can go! If you can guess which day and where we are having it on you can go...Here's a hint: we don't plan to have this lunch on a Friday (that also rules out the Hungry Monk!)
    What are you going to do about lunch on Friday then? It'll be a long way to tea time...

:confused:

What are you going to do about lunch on Friday then? It'll be a long way to tea time...

:confused:

Are you asking me out on Friday?! Sorry Mike, I'm just not that type of guy! ;)

• Advertisement

:(

I have but given a suggestion from a work colleague of going to The Druids Glen Marriott for lunch.

Anyone been there? What's it like?

I know Dick Roche has been there (but I don't think he reads Boards.ie human shield!!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭dubsgirl

It's really nice, good value and lovely setting. Perfect really!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

astrofluff wrote: »
    I have but given a suggestion from a work colleague of going to The Druids Glen Marriott for lunch.

Anyone been there? What's it like?

I know Dick Roche has been there (but I don't think he reads Boards.ie human shield!!!)

Agreed Pefect setting for a Business Lunch 5 Star Hotel! & maybe a round of Golf after;)

Advertisement