Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pavillion DL Dart work

Options
  • 26-05-2009 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know what the plans are in relation to the work taking place around the pavillion in Dun Laoghaire are. They seem to be moving the barrier back towrds the Dart line but it is about 2 ft lower than the rest of the ground there.

Any truth in the rumours that it is to be completly covered over along that section?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Any truth in the rumours that it is to be completly covered over along that section?

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's what was decided in the finish - They are going to cover over the dart line right up to nearly Teddy's I think.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Glad to see they got rid of that big rusty horse shoe thingy that was outside Meadows & Byrnes, what a horror that was!!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭Treora

They are in part building a children's play park and extending the seating, I assume for the coffee drinkers.

Advertisement