Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a quick way to find own posts

Options
  • 26-05-2009 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Just wondering if there is a better way to find your own posts. Whenever I visit boards, I usually check out posts that I am involved in first. This involves the following steps

1. click search
    2. click advanced search
    3. enter my username
    4. click submit

Is there a better way? if not no worries

regards

kieran

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

In your own profile?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Click on your own public profile, then click statistics and find all posts by KStaford.

/edit - What Beruthiel said. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭KStaford

smashey wrote: »
    Click on your own public profile, then click statistics and find all posts by KStaford.

/edit - What Beruthiel said. :D

Yea, I tried that before, its still a 3 step process (click profile, statistics, find posts) but it returns the results in a way that I dont like, you see an entry for each post in the one thread etc. The way the search returns the results is perfect. As I say its a trivial thing so no worries

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭KStaford

Asok wrote: »

thanks asok

but again that returns results in a format that I dont like. The search system gives me what I want and I dont mind using it.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Bookmark this URL and you should get the results in the format you desire.

Advertisement