Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My membership is up in the kingfisher I want to join the bodybuilding gym

• 26-05-2009 4:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

My membership is up in the kingfisher on the 6th of june so I was hoping to join the bodybuilding gym at the northern extension. Can someone tell me if its possible to join at this time? what is cost and opening hours?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

yeah it should be possible to join at this time. to be on the safe side though invest in fake tan, wet look hair gel and some t-shirts a few sizes too small for you. when you head up to the gym make sure you're carrying some protein shakes with you, they love the protein shakes up there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

if ya don,t have bit of size in ya already i,d say the committee will prob just laugh at ya!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭irish fighter

This is not true lads and i think you all know people up in the gym.
    subs are coming up soon for this year so you should be ok to join
    you will need to call and see one of the committee and check if the club are taking in any new members :) size does not matter you know its all about the power :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭paddy smith

longshanks wrote: »
    yeah it should be possible to join at this time. to be on the safe side though invest in fake tan, wet look hair gel and some t-shirts a few sizes too small for you. when you head up to the gym make sure you're carrying some protein shakes with you, they love the protein shakes up there

its so true :D

This is not true lads and i think you all know people up in the gym.
    subs are coming up soon for this year so you should be ok to join
    you will need to call and see one of the committee and check if the club are taking in any new members :) size does not matter you know its all about the power :p
    i know good few the lads up there used do bouncing with a few of em and yep it all about the size and not the power lol and OP if ya aint gonna put the full commitment into your training then i,d suggest stay where ya are but if your really serious then ye by all means go for it just stay away from the lads that offer ya tablets or injections!!!!! and stick to your proteins and creatines

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

longshanks you made me wee a little during my lol still though they beat the teens who go into the sauna in kingfisher in their flowery shorts while talking about what joice and fitzy got up too last night,

ziedth wrote: »
    longshanks you made me wee a little during my lol still though they beat the teens who go into the sauna in kingfisher in their flowery shorts while talking about what joice and fitzy got up too last night,
    lol very good!!!! i would,nt say the heavy free weights get used in that place at all!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

longshanks wrote: »

Make sure you ask for Guido, he'll give you the gym tour.

941267.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Was thinking about joining meself but anytime I go down to the estate I end up acting the fecker on me bike and not going to the gym.
    I know a few of the lads in there. Supposed to be a very good place. Supposedly the majority of them are not posers and will help ya out.

seanybiker wrote: »
    Was thinking about joining meself but anytime I go down to the estate I end up acting the fecker on me bike and not going to the gym.
    I know a few of the lads in there. Supposed to be a very good place. Supposedly the majority of them are not posers and will help ya out.
    i know one or two posers in there like the guido just above these posts lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

ha ha i just thinking there, i love that we can get away with sterotypes when the lads we say it about are tosers :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

ziedth wrote: »
    ha ha i just thinking there, i love that we can get away with sterotypes when the lads we say it about are tosers :)

the few that i know from there are ok lads , they just bloody love themselves !!!!

the 13 yr old t-shirts and all the go up there , and if ur going out on the town , then can be seen in a t-shirt that would fit an 11 yr old. !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭paddy smith

stay with kingfishers,
    nothing but a bunch of posers up in that other quare place

Advertisement