Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superquinn 12 cans of Pedigree Chum for €6

Options
  • 26-05-2009 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Superquinn in the Pavillions (Swords) are selling 12 tins of Pedigree Chum for €6. Not sure if it's in all branches.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭Scawgeen

Chunks or Pate (original) ?

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Amberjack

Fresh meat (chunks I think) in jelly. 3 chicken/beef/lamb and turkey.
    Haven't opened a tin yet to see the texture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭cloudy day

sorry wouldn't feed my dogs ped chum. read too many bad things about it. actually had a dog years ago that would not eat it.

personally don't think an all can diet is good for dogs.

why's it so cheap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 549 ✭✭✭BlackCat2008

To much canned food is bad for their teeth, dry food and one fresh meal a day even if it is canned food is much better, I have been searching for ages now to find good canned food and needless to say I'm still looking, scrapes from the table are better than any canned food you'll find on the market, just make sure there are no onions in it.

It would be a great bargain if I did use it though.

any idea on how we know which canned food is good or is it just the expensive types - as usual.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 549 ✭✭✭BlackCat2008

Pretty much what you would look out for in your own food, sugar, salt, artificial colorings, preservatives and flavors as well as all those E***, there usually chemicals and dogs can become hyper. I've spotted alot of canned food with beef flavored food written on them, but no beef in it, just artificial flavors and meat derivatives (they could be anything).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭spiderdog

i use a meat called "nature diet" as a taster in my dogs dried food, its all natural!!!:)

spiderdog wrote: »
    i use a meat called "nature diet" as a taster in my dogs dried food, its all natural!!!:)

Hi
    What is this, how much is it and where does one get it. Thanks. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭Blueprint

http://www.zooplus.ie/shop/dogs/canned_dog_food/naturediet

My dog loves it, but I stick with the Orijen mostly, as he does best on it. Naturediet is a really good food though and they've finally fixed the "impossible to open the lids issue"!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭leelee_m

spiderdog wrote: »

we use that too! the dogs love it!

i heard pedigree chum is like candy for dogs, very bad for them!

• Advertisement
Advertisement