Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Red Faction..Yay or Nay

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

Rooney10 wrote: »
    You can pick it up for less than €20 now, great value. Any idea how long it takes to complete the story? Seems to be a good bit of longevity there so far (hopefully its not TOO long!)

Yeah I picked it up for around that. It kept me going for a few days, still not finished it, but close to the end. Not sure what that worked out as hours-wise. I was playing while I was off over Christmas. It was lasting a good while though. I was doing all the side missions and stuff, but it didn't wear out its welcome, I just got distracted by other games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

On to the last sector now. The missions have started to get a bit tricky now alright. There seems to be feck all point in carrying any sort of normal gun now!

Advertisement