Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incident outside geoffs

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

Cabaal wrote: »
    ....I also heard that picnic baskets are just not safe down that area of Waterford, something about two bears wearings tie's attacking people....
    I heard that one of them is smarter than the average bear ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭paddy smith

deisemum wrote: »
    There seems to be a lot of it happening.

4 transition year pupils from Waterpark were attacked during their lunchbreak 2 weeks ago, near the three shippes.

the scumbags who done this were caught and now face a day in court,
    hope they get banged up for a while,
    these same idiots hang around town all day everyday bumming money from anyone and everyone and abuse people for no reason at all,
    anyone who go in around or work in the city center (john roberts sq area) would know these bunch a scumbags fairly well.
    filth is all they are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭chrism2007

seanybiker wrote: »
    Never had any hassle from eastern europeans. 99% of the ones I meet when out I get a great laugh off them. The other 1% where just boring.

the 1% are probably the ones that are bringing crystal meth to Ireland :pac:

lovely chaps

Advertisement