Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

and so the hogan family soap opera continues...

• 26-05-2009 6:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭

Perez, if Brooke continues to spew lies on behalf of her father's lame attempt to distance himself from the reality that he is no different from the homicidal OJ Simpson, Charlie will be forced to put aside his paramedic/firefighting career path and release an album called "Redemption" which will easily surpass any of Brooke's records sales.

Brooke has always had a problem telling the truth. If it is her claim that her breasts are natural or she hasn't been banging the crap out of the pot head $tack for the last 3 years, then her comments of Charlie being a year and a half younger than her are again a complete fabrication (they are 4 months apart). She only judges Charlie because of his long hair and age, Linda doesn't judge.

Here are some cold hard facts; these people who say Linda is doing drugs are friends of Hulk Hogan. Brooke is Hulk's only remaining mouthpiece and a pawn in his game of control. Linda will walk into any drug testing facility and take a random test and the truth will be she is clean. Put your money where your mouth is Brooke aka Hulk. Brooke "thinks" she's doing drugs is a hypocrisy when her father and $tack are rolling and Smoking joints together in Brooke's recording session, and Brooke knows it. As for Charlie, he is an accomplished Spring board diver (4th in the Nationals), eagle scout and certified captain in commercial boating with his bigger goal of joining the fire department. Linda's definition of a good time is hitting a 8:30 am mass at St Max's grabbing some Cuban food at Versailles (her fav). We aren't here to kiss anyone's ass but Linda would love spend a fun California day with Perez with or without that famous garlic chicken, but you have to go to mass.

Gary Smith on behalf of Linda Hogan
    Global PR Inc
    http://perezhilton.com/2009-05-24-enraged-linda-hogan-speaks

this feud is better than any angle in pro-wrestling today, mixed tag at next years mania maybe :P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Thats the most badly written article I've ever read in my life. My eyes hurt after it.:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

I think i have endured my first brainache. And i've watched enough WCW and it's still nowhere near as wacky as this sh*t!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Brooke should distance herself from her parents squabbles, yes use her sirname to help her but none of this does the family any benefit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,982 ✭✭✭Degag

Lol, if i ever had to employ a PR firm and they wrote a letter like that, well lets just say they wouldn't be paid for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭lynnsback

Yes indeed! The article possesses the unbeatable combination of bad grammer and bad paragraphing. Yep I would double check his qualifications!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭Sunset V

First of all, who's Perez Hilton?

Anyway, I must concur with everyone else here, seriously that person should be ashamed of themselves for the use of syntax and grammar in that piece. Truly horrific ,as a sub editor, it's quite painful to read! I'm now dummer for having read that.

Again, who's Perez Hilton and what does he/she have to do with Pythons brother?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

The Hogans might have all the money in the world, but they come across as such trailer trash.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

wow, we all wondered where kentonbomb went...he is now in PR it seems!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,982 ✭✭✭Degag

Sunset V wrote: »
    First of all, who's Perez Hilton?

Anyway, I must concur with everyone else here, seriously that person should be ashamed of themselves for the use of syntax and grammar in that piece. Truly horrific ,as a sub editor, it's quite painful to read! I'm now dummer for having read that.

Again, who's Perez Hilton and what does he/she have to do with Pythons brother?

:D

I think he/she is some sort of famous blogger of some sort....

Yep. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perez_hilton

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Sunset V wrote: »

Weeeell... I didn't wanna say anything but...
    Sorry, but you walked right into that!

• Advertisement
Advertisement